We are currently accepting applications from individuals interested in taking on the role of Master Franchisor for their country or region.
This opportunity is suitable for investors with sufficient financial resources to develop a network of franchises in a specified country or region. A Master franchise involves a major management role supported by the know-how and experience that comes from Kiddy Cook head office and franchise pack.
As part of your investment, you will receive comprehensive business training and induction on how to make Kiddy Cook a success, whilst receiving ongoing business mentoring to ensure you achieve your business plan goals and we mutually grow together.
Whether it is after school programs, birthday parties, summer cooking clubs, pre school activities or in-school programs, Kiddy Cook Master franchisees have access to age appropriate curriculum that allow children of all ages to enjoy the wonders of cooking in a fun and safe environment. Kiddy Cook teaches health and nutrition while empowering children to make smart eating choices for life.
While you are evaluating this opportunity, we’ll be evaluating you!
These are the qualities Kiddy Cook is looking for in a Master Franchisee:
- Familiarity with the local market
- Experience in the relevant industry (ideal but not essential)
- Proven financial resources. The Master Franchisee must have the wherewithal (either alone or with other investors) to buy the franchise rights, set up prototypes and systems and develop the franchise in the agreed territory,
- Proven management skills. For the most part , the Master Franchisee will be functioning in exactly the same way as the franchise does in its ‘home territory’
- You must share our vision for the Kiddy Cook brands and our passion for influencing children to have a healthy interest in food.
To find out more, complete and submit the enquiry form and we’ll be in touch very soon.
Kiddy Cook has been encouraging children to get in to the kitchen and to take an interest in where food comes from and how to cook it. We hope you will join us in bringing the same benefits of healthy eating to children across the world!